Return & Refund Policy
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Both warranties (14-Day Free Return and 365-Day Guarantee) do not cover the damage caused by accidents, negligence, or improper care of the glasses.
- You need to ship the item(s) back and notify our customer service team to initiate the refund or replacement. A shipping fee will apply for return on your own cost.
- The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- If your chosen pair for exchange is more expensive than the original pair, you can pay for the price difference by following the directions on the webpage.
- Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
- You can request a replacement pair with the same prescription details, or contact our customer service team to update your prescription.
- The next request for a different product in the same order will be sent after the previous request is complete.
- A shipping fee will apply for an one-time replacement on your own cost.
- Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as special orders or personalized items). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items.
Service Hours: Every day, 9:30 am – 5:30 pm EST.
Address: Room 301, 3rd Floor, Building 02, International R&D Headquarters, No. 68 Olympic Street, Jianye District, Nanjing City, Jiangsu Province, P. R. China